Geometric crystals are said to be instruments of dialogue between man and God, allowing us to find unity in nature's diversity.
This collection includes 7 crystals cut from rose quartz into tetrahedron, dodecahedron, octahedron, hexahedron, icosahedron, spherical, and pyramid shapes.
These crystals are crafted and polished into the Sacred Geometry "Platonic Solids" - The shapes known to the Ancient Greeks as the repeating patterns which are the building blocks of life. Plato equated the Tetrahedron with Fire, the Cube with earth, the Icosahedron with water, the Octahedron with air, and the Dodecahedron with the constellations and heavens.
The Platonic Solids are considered to be the archetypical foundation of all forms. They are believed to emit vibrations that are associated with sounds, colors, and nature's elements. They represent the basic structure of health.
Keep the functions of the Platonic Solids in mind when creating or using crystal grids with these sacred shapes.
- Tetrahedron: Manifestation, increases vitality and stimulates action.
- Hexahedron: Safety, security, grounding, self-confidence.
- Octahedron: Integration and balance of the spiritual and material realms.
- Dodecahedron: Spiritual evolution, clearing of energy, linking to the spiritual.
- Icosahedron: Transformation, movement, flow and change.
- Sphere: The sphere symbolizes completion, unity, acceptance, and equality.
- Pyramid: Represents the solid foundation of Earth reaching to the Spiritual Consciousness of the Heavens, our spiritual selves.
This collection includes 7 rose quartz pocket stones with the image of the platonic solids centered in gold (a different symbol on each of the 7 pockets stones).
You will also receive a drawstring pouch and a crystal description card.
These have been retuned with vibrational sound and bathed in moonlight under a copper pyramid.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.