Crystals can be placed in geometric patterns to create grids to direct energy toward a desired goal. Many people create crystal grids to bring positive energy into their space. This combination of crystals was chosen to help support emotional healing or emotional distress.
Lapis – brings inner power & hope, & it’s said to help overcome extremely traumatic & abuse issues.
Black Tourmaline – has a cleansing vibration that is said to transmute negative energy into positive light.
Chrysocolla – Instills confidence when you are paralyzed by fear in new or difficult situations. It calms your heart with when the “fight or flight” response kicks in.
White Howlite – is used to deal with stress, pain & rage, and is known as a Stone of Calming. It can be used to rid one of past negative events & to welcome new positive experiences.
Rose Quartz - heals emotional hurts such as loss, fear, low confidence, resentment and anger. It also brings a nurturing, loving, calming atmosphere. Its ability to encourage self-love helps to combat inner fears & trauma.
Blue Lace Agate – Helps to reprogram your thoughts & patterns into positive and calm thoughts and reactions. It centers and calms.
Lepidolite - is a stone that fosters trust, calm, self-love & acceptance. It is used in grids for depression, despondency, panic attacks, traumas & addictions.
This collection includes:
- 1 Lapis Lazuli Tumbled Stone / Crystal
- 1 Blue Lace Agate Tumbled Stone / Crystal
- 1 Chrysocolla Tumbled Stone / Crystal (small size)
- 2 Lepidolite Tumbled Stones / Crystals
- 2 Black Tourmaline Tumbled Stones / Crystals
- 2 Rose Quartz Tumbled Stones / Crystals
- 2 White Howlite Tumbled Stones / Crystals
- 1 Drawstring Pouch
- An information sheet on the crystals included in your Overcoming Emotional Distress Crystal Grid Collection
- A sheet with Affirmations and how to use them with your Crystal Grid (the collection of crystals are called a crystal grid. You can place them on a tile, wood base, drawing to function as a "base" for your crystal grid).
Please remember that these are natural tumbled stones / crystals and as such there will be slight variations in color, size, shape and weight as each piece is unique.
These are considered to be mostly medium size (with the exception of the Chrysocolla), polished crystals measuring approximately .75" to 1" long.
*Please note that the Hand Painted Sacred Geometry tile base, and the copper pyramid in the photographs are for display purposes only. Sacred Geometry tiles are available separately.
The above are metaphysical properties that over generations have been attributed to certain stones and crystals. This is not medical advice, and is only offered as spiritual support and folklore. It is not intended to treat, diagnose or replace medical attention. Please see a medical professional for any suspected medical condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.